What is the Karma Klub?
The Karma Klub is a program developed to recognize our most valued Jill's List members. Sign up for Jill's List and you'll immediately begin earning “good karma” on your Karma Bar. Once your Karma Bar is completely full, you'll earn Karma Klub User Status and begin enjoying Jill's List rewards including:gifts coupons discounts special offers ... and more
The Jill’s List community looks to Karma Klub Users for recommendations and referrals and sees them as trusted sources of information about health and wellness.
The Karma Bar
We track your activities on the site and we display the Karma Bar next to your name to show you how close you are to achieving the ultimate karma.
The Karma Badge
When your Karma Bar is full you become an Karma Klub User and, from that point forward, we display the Karma Badge next to your name.
How do I Earn Karma?Jill's List members share valuable information with the Jill’s List community and tell all their friends and practitioners about the site. Many factors feed into achieving Karma Klub User Status including the following:
- Review your practitioners. Tell us what you think about your practitioners and share why you like them and what they have done for you.
- Recommend treatments. The Jill’s List community wants to know what has (and hasn’t) worked for others like them when treating a particular health condition or simply maintaining a wellness program.
- Review Spas, Yoga Studios and Fitness Centers that you have visited and share all of the details about what made your visit great – or not so great.
- Write reviews and recommendations that are valuable to other users. Users can vote on advice based on your experiences with a particular practitioner, spa or treatment.
- Refer your friends to Jill’s List. Tell your friends and family about Jill’s List - the Ultimate Resource for Complimentary and Alternative Medicine and Comprehensive Healthcare.
- Tell your practitioners about Jill’s List and encourage them to claim and fill out their profiles.
- Visit the Jill’s List Blog and send us ideas about how we can improve Jill’s List.
Share the Health!