There & Back Again (TABA)191 Main Street
Charlestown, Massachusetts 02129
Share this profile:
There & Back Again (TABA)
- ♥♥♥♥♥ No reviewsAdd a review
What would you like to tell us about your practice?
There & Back Again (TABA) is a non-profit organization that provides resiliency and reintegration wellness services to empower veterans to manage combat stress. TABA offers a multi-faceted approach to wellness practices including yoga, meditation, martial arts, massage therapy, acupuncture, Reiki, and other alternative therapies that complement traditional methods. We teach a variety of wellness tools for veterans to use for managing emotional stress, putting them in charge of their own healing. Many veterans find that these wellness practices, in conjunction with traditional therapies, help them manage and process their combat experience and “navigate life after war." TABA’s programs include: Weekly Wellness Sessions Holistic Health Clinics and Workshops Retreats "Train the Trainer" Program (which certifies veterans as 200hr-yoga teachers) A Whole Body Approach To Wellness TABA uses a whole body approach to wellness. We are all made up of different parts of our “self” - our mind/thoughts, physical body, emotional and spiritual beings. War is an extreme experience that can disconnect us from one or all aspects of our “self." This program provides veterans with an opportunity to begin the process of reconnecting and reintegrating all parts. Veterans who use alternative therapies - sooner rather than later - are finding immediate benefits and relief from their symptoms of PTS. They are able to self-regulate, reduce the need to take multiple medications, and find peace so that they can fully participate in their own lives.
Specialties (By Discipline)
- Personal/Fitness Trainer
- Power Yoga
- Restorative Yoga
Specialties (By Condition)
- General Health and Wellness
- Diet Guidance, Excercise Guidance, Life Plan Guidance, Life Plan Guidance, Mindful Guidance, Prepare for Surgery, Spiritual Guidance, Surgery Preparation
- Musculoskeletal System Disorders
- Arthritis, Back Pain, Bursitis, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Chronic Pain, Degenerated, Compressed or Herniated Spinal Discs, Disc Injury, Failed Back Surgery Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, Head Injury, Jaw Pain, Joint Pain, Low Back Pain, Muscle Pain, Muscular Ache, Muscular Aches, Musculoskeletal Pain, Myofascial Pain Syndromes, Neck Pain, Neck Stiffness, Osteoarthritis, Osteoporosis, Pain, Pelvic Pain, Postural Imbalance, Rehabilitation from Injuries, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Spina Bifida, Spinal Cord Injury, Spondylolisthesis, Sports Injuries, Sports-related Injuries, Strains and Sprains, Tendonitis, Tennis Elbow, TMJ, Upper Cross Syndrome, Whiplash